Do you have a passion for drafting, engineering and design and want to kick start your career working on exciting projects? If this sounds like you, read on!
Based in Brisbane, Madsen Giersing is the leading engineering consultancy in Structural Design Engineering specialising in marine structures, bridges, and temporary works throughout Australia, PNG, and South-East Asia, providing engineering consultancy services to both the private and public sectors.
What we offer
- Based in Newstead, Brisbane, we are a small, tight-knit team
- A friendly and thoughtful team
- Modern working environment on a top floor office in Newstead with close proximity to public transport and The Gasworks and Emporium complexes with their cafes
- End of ride facilities including bike storage and showers
- Close-knit culture and open-door policy
- Friday drinks
- Team morning and afternoons teas
- Use CAD equipment to prepare routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams
- Predominately Structural Steel and concrete AutoCAD drafting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Ability to use related equipment and hardware including but not limited to CAD system, Auto Desk software, MS Excel and Word at an advanced level
How to Apply
To be considered, please apply to email@example.com by attaching your Covering Letter, your current CV, and your Academic Transcript(s).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.