Do you have a passion for drafting, engineering and design and want to kick start your career working on exciting projects? If this sounds like you, read on!
Based in Brisbane, Madsen Giersing is the leading engineering consultancy in Structural Design Engineering specialising in marine structures, bridges, and temporary works throughout Australia, PNG, and South-East Asia, providing engineering consultancy services to both private and public sector.
What we offer
Working alongside our Chief Drafter and Structural Design Team, we will support you with training in the latest computer-aided design packages and technical skills required, as well as provide genuine hands-on experience and mentoring opportunities to develop your career.
- Based in Newstead, Brisbane, we are a small, tight-knit team working on some of the industry’s leading projects.
- A friendly and thoughtful team
- Modern working environment on a top floor office in Newstead with close proximity to public transport and The Gasworks and Emporium complexes with their cafes
- End of ride facilities including bike storage and showers
- Close-knit culture and open-door policy
- Friday drinks
- Team morning teas
Sound like you?
To be considered, please apply to email@example.com by attaching your Covering Letter, your current CV, and your Academic Transcript(s).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.