At Madsen Giersing, we have a reputation for providing innovative, commercially aware and practical structural engineering solutions for our clients, regardless of the sector.
Always innovative, we were amongst the first to adopt finite element analysis to monitor stresses within structures due to complex connections, geometries or other effects such as impact loading, fatigue and vibration.
Our analysis programs have been developed in-house and are informed by 30 years’ experience. They are designed to complement existing commercial design packages, thus allowing industry-leading analysis and design procedures for every project we undertake.
From our corporate offices and design headquarters in Brisbane, Madsen Giersing service all Australian states and territories, South East Asia, Papua New Guinea and the wider Pacific region.
Structural Engineering Services
- Maritime structures
- Temporary Works
- Industrial, process and manufacturing facilities
- Retaining structures
- Piled foundations
- Silos and hoppers
- Foundations for commercial, industrial and maritime structures
- Finite element analysis
- Vibration and dynamics analysis
- Condition survey and assessment
- Structural capacity assessment and remediation design
- Damage / failure analysis investigation